Friday, November 24, 2006

NOTE

Finally, I get back on and post the next two parts. Notice: TWO PARTS! Part five is under part six. I did that for two reasons. One, both were ready to go, and two, part six is so short I felt that if I published five and six separately, some might be disappointed by six's length.
Happy Thanksgiving. Part seven coming soon (and we all know what that means...)
As well as two others I am working on, including one concerning abortion and another dragon slayer that could take up four or five posts.
God Bless,
Arthur B Roberts

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just want to know if this is the same Arthur Brocop I was in prison with. I'm pretty sure it is after looking at your profile.

3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was visiting this site to see if there were any new stories. I haven't been here in a while, and it looks like neither as Arthur B. Roberts. Pity. I hope he starts writing again soon.
btw, anonymous: You obvioulsly can't read very well considering the name you wrote down and the name of this blog's owner are two different names. You might want to check things like that out before you leave stupid messages like that...

12:36 PM  
Blogger Arthur Brokop II said...

Reply to Anonymous - there is no Arthur Brocop here

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home