Saturday, April 15, 2006

commentary?

Just a little note to everyone. I know that there are regular readers of this blog. I know this because Wanderer cannot have possibly been here 745 times. Well maybe, but he does have a life. But it seems that Wanderer is the only one who leaves comments (Besides the spammers). Either nobody cares about what I have to say here, or I write so well that you are all so awestruck by my talent, wit, and personal charm that you have nothing to say. Okay, it's probably somewhere in between. But I must note that some of the most interesting things said on this blog are said on the comment pages. Wanderer and I have been arguing on one of these for the last week. Not really an argument, but the things we have written there are actually longer than most of the posts on his blog and the last one on mine. I encourage all of you regular readers to check out the comment pages and join in. It's fun! While I honestly would like some support on the "Christian" side of the "argument", I also wouldn't mind a few dissenting remarks.
Commenting on blogs is the best part of visiting them. Plus, when I write a story, I'd like some input on it. Was it good? Was it lousy? What should I have said? What shouldn't I have said? Something more than someone who just happens to be my best-friend-in-law telling me they liked it. Not that I doubt his honesty. One look at the comment pages will tell you that he can be brutally honest. But having a good friend say, "hey, that was pretty good," is almost the same as having your mother say she liked it. By the way, my mother happens to be my biggest fan, but that's beside the point.
God Bless, Arthur B Roberts.

PS. If you check out the comments you may notice something mean that I said about Leonardo DiCaprio concerning a certain scene in Titanic involving an Axe. If nothing else, please comment on that.

6 Comments:

Blogger Wanderer said...

I must say that I have to question your judgement on the usage of that particular shade of yellow. It's a little bright and I didn't bring my sunglasses. :)

1:54 PM  
Blogger Arthur Brokop II said...

Now, how did I know that the first, and so far only commenter would be you?
It was meant to get people's attention.

11:58 AM  
Blogger Wanderer said...

"We could literally argue for all of eternity about such matters and no matter what opinions we share, arguments we use, or conclusions we come to, nothing we do will change the Truth."

I agree, the truth is what it is. That's ok, though. I won't hold you being wrong against you. ;)

2:19 PM  
Blogger Arthur Brokop II said...

I am laughing very hard right now. I consider myself challenged. Unfortunately, it is hours past my bedtime and I also consider myself too tired to begin now.
Besides, and judging by your blatent challenge for me to write those eight paragraphs, I suspect that you and I are both exchanging a small joke here. Nonetheless, by the end of the week, there may be eight paragraphs here. Maybe even nine and a half.

11:09 AM  
Blogger Wanderer said...

:) I stopped back in on the brief period of time I have had this week to see if you had responded to that. I also see new stories, which makes me happy. Unfortunately I haven't the time at the moment to read them. Hopefully in the next couple of days I can log some computer time for both your blog and mine.

3:26 PM  
Blogger Wanderer said...

Where are my eight paragraphs?

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home